I just pushed an update to the WordPress plugin repository for the latest update to Wp-Click-Track. It's been around 9 months since I've had a chance to even look at my own stats with Wp-Click-Track much less fix a couple bugs that have cropped up since but I finally found the time. And then, after spending 10 whole minutes looking into the cause of a couple bugs when I found that 3 lines of code fixed all of them.
3 little lines of code to fix the timezone bug, disappearing stats bug and random timestamp issues.
Also, please keep in mind that Wp-Click-Track is a labor of love; I work full time as a freelance programmer and try to keep a healthy social life so sometimes my priorities are a little wacked. Point being, I try to stay on top of these things but sometimes life gets in the way. But, I will get to it I can promise that.